Tuesday, August 26, 2014

4th and 6th

That wonderful time of year is here again.  School is back in session.  I love my kiddos.  I really, really do.  I also love having them home (most of the time) but all of us being together 24/7 is not always a good thing.  A break from each other is a great way to remind us how much we really do love our siblings/kiddos/parents.  Sometimes I bug them, sometimes they bug me.  School starting is a win-win for all involved. 

Grifin "gus gus" Wright started 4th grade
He asked me to walk to school with him this morning then he looked out the window and saw a bunch of kids walking alone and changed his mind.  Is it already happening?  Are my kids starting to get embarrassed by me?  I even changed out of my fluffy pink robe for him.

 Dilon "being awesome isn't easy" Wright started 6th grade
My baby is out of grade school.  Why do they keep growing up on me? Someone make it stop. He opted to take the bus today instead of have me drive him to school.  My kids hate me.  Or he is 11 and had to walk to school from k-5th so he was super stoked about getting to go on the bus.  Wait until High School buddy and see if it's still cool.

Pics to come of the rambunctious 5 year old who will be going to Kindergarten next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment