Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Wright Family Fun

Spent the weekend in Heber for the 4th annual Scott Wright Reunion.  I was going to start this post with a little something special for you.  Viewer discretion was even advised.  I have a video recorded of Nate and his 4 brothers doing a little Men in Tights number.  I mean what's not to like about seeing some double XL men prancing around in see-through tights?  Unfortunately for all of you (all 3 of you that read my blog) I can't get the stinking video to work.  Shocker right?  I can't figure all this technology stuff out.  Seriously I have tried for over an hour and I have to keep walking away from the laptop before I end up throwing it through a window.  Anger issues...I know, I know.  So while there will be no video for you to enjoy I do have a pic. Good enough.  But not really because Nate doing a high kick = awesomeness.  I am one lucky lady. 

They probably should have invested in leggings instead of just tights so they weren't showing off their unders so bad.  Sorry about that.  Just try to ignore it. 

 I swear these two were meant to be twins.  Heaven knows I can only handle one baby at a time though.  That has to be why they came to different moms.













I have no idea what was said at this moment but by the look of Nate it was quite hilarious.  

I really do have great in-laws.  I sure am lucky to be part of their family but not quite as lucky as they are to have me!

1 comment:

  1. Dang, I missed an opportunity to share at work ;) Maybe Monday if I can remember. haha. I could have Cole see if he knows how to post the video.

    ReplyDelete