Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Some things I love

Nothing new and exciting happening here but I'm feeling the need to blog so why not blog about some things I love.


I love this man of mine who uses all his extra time to help others.  Right now he is helping coach Dilon's football team. 

I love football season (minus how insanely time consuming it is)

I love this little mini man who likes to emulate his older brothers


I love this other kid of mine who constantly puzzles and surprises me.  Last night we had spaghetti for dinner (again) but I made garlic bread I don't normally make.  I told Gus to try it, he would like it.  His response "No I don't.  Last time you made that it was on Halloween night and I didn't like it."  Excuse me?  Who remembers what we ate for dinner almost a year ago.  Seriously I wish I could jump into his brain for just a few minutes.


and well, what's not to love about this kid?  I come home and yank off my nylons asap after church (yes I still wear nylons, some of us aren't fortunate enough to have beautiful golden skin. I have to cover my legs so I don't blind others. It's me doing a good deed for humanity). Dax likes to come home and throw them on. And no I don't wear green nylons to church.  Those are Nate's.  Another reason I love this kid so much...I was having a meltdown the other night trying to cook dinner.  I had four little boys pulling me in different directions wanting/needing something.  Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I yelled "Everyone leave me alone!  I can't do it all.  There is only one of me."  Dax instantly replies: "well there should be two of you.  That would be good."  Heck yeah it would buddy.  Thank you for realizing that. 



Another thing I love...food from my garden. Only half of that was actually from my garden but it still counts. Yes that was all mine and I ate every last bite.  Don't judge.  And no Nate...I wasn't eating by the computer.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment