Thursday, June 23, 2016

Happy 7th Dax

Happy Happy Birthday to my spunky, sweet, smart, hyper, loving dax man.

He started off by busting through streamers.  He made sure before he went to bed last night that I would remember to do them. That's probably a good thing because I'm sure getting forgetful in my old age.


He wanted to open presents asap.  I told him he had to wait until Nate was home for his lunch break so he could see too.  Waiting until 1:00 is torture for a 7 year old so we took the presents to dads work and opened them in the car. 

On a side note, I had to get a pic of Grif. He brought a book along and was reading in the car.  For fun. My Grif.  He doesn't like to read.  I had to document this.

Here are some of Dax's goods
The #1 thing he wanted: a journal with a lock.  #2: glasses with a nose and mustache.
Easy enough for me. Throw in some new clothes, a little money, and a toy car and this 7 year old is in heaven.  I love them being little.  
He has picked to go to Olive Garden tonight for his birthday dinner.  I'm super excited about that.  Nate, not so much.  He better not talk him out of it.

Side note #2-- Dax got a balloon with helium on Sunday from my dad. I threatened the kids repeatedly to not bring it in the living room so it wouldn't get caught in the fan.  Look how well that worked out.  But hey, I got on a ladder.  I figured if I fell it would be on a couch.  Not to my death on concrete so it was all good.

Happy Birthday Dax. We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment