Friday, June 10, 2016

Pancakes all around

Mother of the year here!  
Tonight was my third night in a row feeding my kids (and poor Nate) pancakes for dinner.  3rd.  That has to be some sort of record right?  At least we spiced it up a little tonight and added some blue food coloring for smurf pancakes.  It just made it a little extra special you know.  
I was slightly concerned that I wouldn't survive the summer with 4 kids at home.  Now I think the tables have turned and I'm not so sure my kids are going to survive the summer with me.  I better throw them a stick of beef jerky every once in awhile to help counteract the amount of sugar they are consuming. 
Hey it's summer time.  We're all supposed to be relaxing and enjoying.  Making dinner every night is not something I enjoy.  So cheers to pancakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment