Sunday, July 29, 2012

LET'S MAKE A DEAL--the WRIGHT way

So we headed to Heber this weekend for the 2nd annual Scott Wright Family Reunion.  It is so awesome that they have to have not one, but two fun filled days of festivities.  Josh and Jami were in charge this year and decided to play a little game of let's make a deal.  If you didn't come dressed up you didn't play



Scott and Karen--I think Karen looks great in red!


 No matter how hard I try, I still cannot control my husband.  Trust me when I say this hillbilly costume is better than what he was going to be.  He wanted to support the opening night of the Olympics and go as Michael Phelps.  Lucky for you, we couldn't find a speedo.
I think karissa and micah are trying to look away but can't quite do it.  He had a bit of a hypnotizing effect on everyone that night.


 There are just no words to describe uncle andy.  What would we do without him?


 Josh and Jared told us a pretty great bedtime story


Dax is the cutest lil pirate i've ever seen


 Don't worry, Melissa really was excited to play the game.  She must have just caught a glimpse of Nate.


 Grif trying to make a deal with Wayne Brady (aka Josh)


 Pick me pick me pick me (seriously though, look at andy the polka dot man.  He is hilarious)


 Dax makin a deal


 Staci, stacey, stacy....shoot, I really should learn how to spell my family members names.


 Should I be concerned that my child is surrounded by choking hazards?


Pizza anyone?


Nate even walks like a hillbilly.  A little too naturally I think.


Pretty sure he is pulling his shorts up higher.


 I knew you all wanted to see just one more shot of him.  Jami  thought she was giving him a zonk of spam and sardines but nate thought he had won the big deal of the day.


 David....it's not that hard of a decision



I'm always an angel.  The closest I could come to the devil was to be a deviled egg (thanks for the idea linsey, even though your egg was way better than mine.)


 Sorry I didn't get a picture of everyone.  I tried to get a group shot and there are still several missing from it.  So many Wright's, so little time.


Those Wright's will wear ya right out


1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome pictures! We really did have fun didn't we?

    ReplyDelete