Thursday, July 12, 2012

Out of the mouths of babes

I wish I would have been writing down everything that my kids have said on a daily basis the past few years.  They come up with some of the most random things.  So far today this is what I have heard:

These are the regulars(I hear all of these EVERY SINGLE DAY)

**No!
**So sorry mom
**I love you
**You're my best friend
**What's that?
**Where's dad?
**Can I play the wii
**Can I play the computer
**Can we jump on the tramp with the sprinklers
**Do I have to?
**It wasn't me
**MAAAAAAAAAA, I'm done
**Baylor smells bad
**I'm hungry
**Can I get a motorcycle (okay that one was nate but I pretty much just consider him one of the kids)

These are the randoms

**Ma I peed on my feet (dax)

**I'm the king of the world!  (grif)
    No you're not.  Jesus is.   (dilon)

**Did they glue your neck together?  (dilon)
    Yep.  (me)
     Did they use elmer's or a hot glue gun?  (dilon)

**Can I play the wii? (dilon)
    No.  (me)
    I'll play just dance so it is exercise.  (dilon)
    The answer is still no.  (me)
     It is exercise!  Why can't you understand that?  (dilon)

**What do you want for breakfast?  (me)
    ice cream  (dax)
    I don't think so  (me)
    but it's sooooo good  (dax)

**Who peed on the toilet?  (me)
    not me  (dilon)
    not me  (grif)
    ME!  (dax)
    Dax, you don't even  use this bathroom. (me)
    Oh, it was gus gus.  (dax)

**I think tomorrow I will shoot a gazelle.  (grif)

This was seriously all in one day (well except for the king of the world one.  That was a couple of days ago but I thought dilon had a very valid point.)  I can only imagine how long this post would be if I could remember all the little crazy things they say to me.  Never a dull moment with little ones.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha!!! They seriously crack me up! I love that Dax just tells you how it is! Ha!

    ReplyDelete