Saturday, July 14, 2012

My little hoover

Baylor is a pig.  Is that rude to say about your own child?  Am I missing some sort of loving motherly quality that those mom's who don't say comments like that have?  Anyway, he really is a pig.  This kid never stops eating.  I am pretty sure he out eats me.  I take the kiddos to school lunch every day and you should see him there. The other day he ate 3/4 of Dax's sloppy joe.   Forget baby food.  He won't touch the stuff anymore.  He thinks he has to have what everyone else is having.  After dinner when I put him on the floor he goes around and picks up the food under the chairs to eat.  The worst is when he thinks he is starving to death and you don't feed him fast enough.  Looks a little something like this:

  Those are big old crocodile tears running down his face.

I do love how cuddly he is lately.  He is full of kisses.  I tried so hard the other day, and when I say "I"  I really mean dilon, tried so hard the other day to get a shot of him giving me a kiss.  It wasn't working so great with our super awesome camera that takes approximately 37 seconds between snaps.  Guess I should invest in a fancy schmancy one that takes one right after the other.  Oh well, my little cheapo camera works just fine for what I need (well except for when I am yelling at dilon to get a picture of baylor giving me a kiss.  It went a little something like this: "dilon! hurry!  take the picture! He's gonna do it......now!"  It's like when I make the kids stop and fake pose for something.  good times). The only picture that even kind of resembles a kiss is one where I look like I am going to suck his lips right off his face.   I was going to spare everyone and not post it, but nope.  You're not that lucky today.  So here is the best "kiss" shot dilon could get:

He looks a bit frightened, doesn't he?


He doesn't care about what's going on around him or how many pics I am trying to take.  He's my happy little man (as long as his belly is full).  Love his cute little face.



***Special shout out to my awesome photographer--thanks dil!

1 comment:

  1. That picture of him crying makes me laugh. He's so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete