Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A little more Easter fun

Nate's mom likes to do her Easter egg hunt after Easter.  I think it's a fantastic idea.  Here are a few pics of the fun

 12 of the 13 grandsons.  Paxton thought a nap was more important than candy.  It is a tough call though.  Sleep or candy?....sleep....candy.  I can see the dilemma.

 Totally busted uncle david stealing candy from the kids.  


 This time I was actually on the ball and made sure I got a pic of Grif so I didn't have to make him fake pose later.  (If you didn't see my previous post with my family egg hunt, I got a picture of all my boys except poor grif.  mother of the year...I know) It's a little far away but it is him, I swear.



This picture almost makes me want twins.  Not really but they sure are cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment