Friday, May 23, 2014

A little potty training fun

Do you know what totally stinks?  Potty training....sometimes literally.  Do you know what stinks even more?  Being a week into potty training with really great progress then having the poor kiddo get sick.   He about fell of the pot today when I sat him down. I figured I better put him back in a diaper for his own safety. 
This is how I know I am done having babies. This running back and forth to the bathroom 20 times a day has about done me in.   
There is great joy in this milestone though.  My last little man is almost potty trained and I will never have to do it again.  Ever! 
We did have a slight set back the other day when he decided to get on the kitchen counter and pee in the sink. What's a mom to do?  Get mad or laugh about it?  Actually neither.  I've about seen it all raising these 4 boys.  Nothing phases me anymore. I just grabbed Bay to clean him up and let Nate take care of cleaning the sink.  I'm not going to lie, I was actually impressed that he knew where the Lysol was located.  A little pee in the sink is totally worth not having to buy diapers anymore.  Fingers crossed that he gets better soon and starts rockin his little buzz lightyear unders again. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment