Friday, May 30, 2014

School's out for summer and our final graduate of the year

We have one final graduate for the year.  Dilon graduated from grade school.  I'm not ready.  Oh well, not much I can do about it.  I guess they have to grow up sometime. 


 Dilon got a first place ribbon on his Science Fair Project this year.  He decided he wanted to do something with his Diabetes so I helped him brainstorm.  I had the bright idea of saying lets eat the same food and test our blood sugar 4 different times after eating it to see if your pump works as good as my pancreas.  I don't know how he pokes his fingers so many times a day.  I wanted to change his project every time it was my turn to test.  These kiddos with T1D are stronger than most people realize.   

 Both boys got awards at the assembly

 and finally.....school's out for summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment