Tuesday, May 13, 2014

nate's graduation


 It has been so nice to have Nate home at night and not sitting in class.  He still seems to be off doing something or helping someone all the time but I don't think that will ever change with him.  At least there are no more late nights doing homework.  Now it's just late nights with the PS3--which I still don't understand but whatever.  Here are a few pics of graduation.  I was lame and didn't get pictures of everyone that came (sorry mom, dad, jami and jami.  We'll get you next time. Wait...no we won't.  There is no next time.  Hallelujah!). 








I watched him struggle for 4 years and am super duper proud of him.  Sure I may have helped him a bit but I'm not trying to steal his thunder.  Good job, Nate. It really is impressive that he got his Bachelor's in 4 1/2 years with a GPA of about 3.4 and made the Deans list all while working 50+ hours a week, being a dad, and doing his church callings. 
Now aren't we supposed to be rolling in the dough?

No comments:

Post a Comment