Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy 9th Gus

Happy Birthday to the greatest Grifin I know!  9 years ago this strong-willed, stubborn, sweet little guy came into our world and it's been a crazy whirlwind ever since.  He can kick a hole in my wall one day then walk in the door from school the next and tell me I look beautiful.  He melts my heart and I can't imagine life without him.  There are a few things I would like to forget, like the time he threw a turd at me (sorry there is no nice way to even say it).  We were potty training him and he wanted nothing to do with it.  Luckily he was two so his aim was horrible.  Good times with the Griffer.  He has such a kind heart and I'm proud to be his mom.  Happy Happy Birthday Grif.  We love you!






It's sucks to be the kid not having the birthday.  Sorry Bay.  Your turn is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment