Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My kid licks the ketchup

 These two....they make me smile.  However, grocery shopping takes double the time when they want their own carts which wipes the smile right off my face. It is not my favorite place to be.  But it's either listen to them whine and cry for 30 minutes because they didn't get one or shop for an hour with two happy little helpers bumping into any and all things knee high. The downfall of this, I end up with several things at the checkout that I had no idea they snuck in.  Oh well, an extra box or two of fruit snacks and cookies and juice and cereal won't kill us.  The grocery stores know darn well what they're doing when they put the good stuff within grabbing range of a 3 year old.  Well played.

So tell me, on a scale from 1-10 how strange is it that the before mentioned 3 year old licks the ketchup bottle? Does he have a vitamin deficiency that makes him do this kind of stuff?  Plus he's only wearing one shoe.  This is normal right?  It has to be normal.  Someone make me feel better and tell me it is.
 He must have learned it from the 5 year old.  
What did he want for lunch the other day?  Chicken noodle soup and cocoa puffs.  I don't even care.



1 comment:

  1. jude and elle eat ketchup with EVERYTHING and there aren't many smells worse than ketchup in my opinion- especially once it's been sitting there. stinking. ugh. what's up with kids?

    ReplyDelete