Wednesday, February 10, 2016

1st graders these days

I've decided that first graders and their actions are very questionable.  
Everyday when I pick up the boys from school we have the normal "how was your day, what did you do, did you make your momma proud?" conversation. 

The other day Dax told me about a girl who can stick her finger under her eyelid.  Anyone just cringe like I did when he told me?
But wait, that's not all.  The next day I heard all about a kid who licked dry bird poop.  
When did kids become so nasty?  Was it this way when I was young and have just forgotten?  Or blocked it from my memory because like I said, it's nasty.
I am keeping my fingers crossed really hard right now that it was actually other kids doing this and not my first grader doing it and blaming it on someone else just to see what my reaction would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment