Monday, February 1, 2016

Counting my belssings #3

continuing my previous posts on how stinking blessed I am.

**So I'm the paranoid mom now who worries (probably a little too much) about another one of my kids getting diabetes.  Nate gets annoyed because whenever they are sick or peeing too much I poke their finger to check their blood sugar.  I'm sorry but I would rather them be mad at me for poking them than have something unimaginable happen.  In my defense I have probably only checked each of my other kids twice in the three years that Dilon has had it.  So my Dax has been sick this last week.  Both his ear drums ruptured and he's having a heck of a time rebounding.  He is my kid that is so full of hell energy and he has been just laying around lately.  Then when we were at Dilon's wrestling tournament he kept using the bathroom like crazy.  My mind automatically goes to diabetes.  This morning he woke up and had peed the bed.  One of my biggest blessings in life is that I have never really had issues with kids wetting the bed.  The only time was right before Dilon was diagnosed, he was doing it almost every night. When Dax came to me and said he had an accident my heart sunk.  It would break this mom heart to see another kid of mine get this terrible disease.  So I made Dax get a finger poke.  I can't tell you what a blessing it was to see an 83.

**and my Baylor.  I have been so, so blessed to be able to stay home and raise this spunky little four year old.  He is funny and witty and totally completes our family.  He came to me all excited today that he made himself his own account on Netflix with his name on it
 So close Baylor!
One of the biggest reasons I have been putting off going to work is because I don't want to send him to a babysitter.  Nothing breaks my heart more than the thought of doing that.  I know many moms send their kids to daycare to go to work, I just have to say you are all so much stronger than I am.  After I got the call to go back to Taco Time I tried several people I know who babysat and none of them could because they were too full already.  I even called my boss back and said it wouldn't work because I couldn't find a sitter. He didn't really like that so he went on a babysitter hunt for me. Needless to say we found someone.  Baylor will fit right in there.

This is what I mean, my life is so blessed.  Things just fall into place and work out how they are supposed to. I don't know why I ever doubt they will. 
I could write a book on the blessings that are in my life.  I just need to remember every day to focus on that instead of the negative that is trying to weasel its way in.


No comments:

Post a Comment