Tuesday, April 3, 2012

beautiful reality

Oh how I love warm days. I think I mostly love them because I can tell my kiddos to get out of the house and go play (hey, I know that may not be very motherly. I'm not trying for a mother of the year award).



I like to imagine them out in the yard playing nicely together. Smiles all around. (i'm pretty sure grif is screaming but i'm just going to go ahead and ignore that and imagine him smiling). So what if I made them stop and pose for the picture. This is how things would be in my perfect world......






.....in reality this is what is happening. Two kids screaming, trying to kill each other, while the third is just standing there picking his nose.


Life is good -- nose pickers, screamers and all.


** Please ignore the shed that so desperately needs painting in the background. I seriously need to start paying attention when I am taking pictures.

1 comment:

  1. oh mel, how i love this post! those pictures are AWEsome:)

    ReplyDelete