Tuesday, April 24, 2012

i'm sure it's a delicacy somewhere




What I would like to know is who the heck taught dax to kill bugs with my wooden spoons?
(btw, how the hizzle do you rotate pictures on here? ya got me)



He was so darn proud of the poor defenseless ant he slaughtered.


I really should have stopped him from putting the spoon covered in ant guts back in the drawer but I opted to go for the camera instead.  Who wants to come over for dinner soon?  But seriously, how many times do you think he's done that without me knowing?

1 comment:

  1. better than elle's shreiks of TERROR when she sees bugs! i love that they are so close in age... but how different a boy can be from a girl! maybe we can get these 2 together and dax can get elle calmed down? i'm not kidding. she does this shreik/squeal/arms flailing/jumping/horrific/tearful plea to remove her from any situation where a bug/dead bug/stick that is bug-looking may be...

    ReplyDelete