Monday, April 9, 2012

here comes peter cottontail

I am being tortured here. TORTURED!!!! I have 2 VERY large bowls full of Easter candy sitting at my house. I swear I can here it talking to me. "eat me, i'm soooo yummy, just do it." Leave me alone you stupid little chocolate morsels of heavenly goodness. I love Baylor more than words can describe but the little stinker has left me with a few very stubborn pounds that don't seem to want to go anywhere. Those extra little pounds are at war right now with that Easter goodness. Why must it sit here and taunt me? I am still looking for that little thing called will power. I'm sure it's around here somewhere. Now, if only I could find it.


No, all of that candy did not come from the Easter bunny. Grandma squeaker helped out just a little bit. And when I say just a little that means a lot. Plus I have to give a special shout out to Karissa for helping dax at the easter egg hunt and making sure his bag was as full as it could be. If a package of candy shows up at your doorstep sometime in the near future it wasn't from me. Unfortunately this scatterbrained mom forgot to take the camera to get pictures. We stayed the night at Grandma and Grandpa squeakers house over Easter so I have no pics of my kiddos on Easter morning. I swear if my head wasn't attached it would have been missing long ago. Give me a break though, packing for 6 people for a little weekend get away is hard work. If all I forgot was the camera I think I did pretty darn good.


I did get pics a couple of weeks ago with my family doing an Easter egg hunt. No I don't like my family better than the Wrights, i PROMISE i just forgot my camera.


dilon


grandma taco and gus gus


dax


Jumping with grandpa bernie




the boys thinking they were awesome after some of the goods they found. Doesn't it make you want to sing "bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do whatcha gonna do when they come for you".....sorry, i'll stop now.

Easter was great. The candy that comes with it, not so great. Actually, that is the problem. It is great which is why it needs to be taken out of my house. I'm not going to eat it, i'm not going to eat it......if I say that enough times maybe it will happen.

3 comments:

  1. If you figure out where will power is, send it my way. As if we didn't have enough, I saw Cadbury everything on sale today and bought like 10 bags. DARN YOU EASTER CHOCOLATE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know you don't like us very much mel! But that's fine, you're stuck with us! Just mail some of that candy to Karissa...she'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I have the same problem. I eat most the candy. No wonder I look the way I do. If only I ate as much as the boys. They hardly eat. Cute PictureS!

    ReplyDelete