Wednesday, August 8, 2012

HaPpY BiRtHdAy DiL!!!

Happy Happy Birthday to my favorite 9 year old in the whole wide world.  Nine years ago today I got up, went to work, had  a fellow employee walk in and say they had a dream my water broke at work, then a couple hours later it actually did. Don't worry, it wasn't like there was a water puddle in the middle of Taco Time.  But it was enough I knew I had to leave.  Went home, showered (nobody wants to smell like a taco the first time they have a baby), went to the hospital and had me a baby.  Dilon decided to come 3 1/2 weeks early.  He always has been such an agreeable kid.  He must have known I was ready to be done.  He was healthy and strong and everything went so great.  Dilon is the little peacemaker in our home.  He has such a great heart.  Love this kid!



Birthday Boy



This was the first picture I took when he woke up.  Notice anything strange about it?  That's right, there's grif being a creeper in the background........with his hand down his unders.  Why?  I don't know why they always have to be fishing for something.  I know it's a guy thing but why does stuff like that always end up in my shot?  More importantly, why do I think I have to share it with the world?  Because that's life at the Wright house.  No sugar coating here. 

Here's the new --no more creeper-- pic.


This is how I know dax is absolutely my child.  It was 8:30 in the morning and he had to clean up the mess the crepe paper made.  LOVE this!  He even made sure he got all the tape off the walls.


and Baylor is just so blasted cute I had to throw this on here too.

2 comments:

  1. HEY! remember how we forgot to call yesterday? OH! and remember how i forgot that dilon's card was on my counter until last night? RIGHT. i'm a moron.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIL!!!!!!! I PROMISE WE DIDN'T FORGET YOU!! :)

    ps- your last post about pet peeves was hilarious:)

    ReplyDelete