Sunday, August 26, 2012

I have some exciting news!!!!

Did you think I was going to say we are expecting?  Did the thought even cross your mind?  If so, go put yourself in a time-out........ right now.  No more little bambinos at this house.  We are complete with our four little men.  The super exciting news is that Dilon got to play soooo much more in his football game this week than last week.  Mama bear has calmed down.  The news probably isn't that exciting to you but it is to me.  And it most definitely is to Dilon.  I'm super proud of that kid.  Who knew it could be so stressful to watch 9 year old's play ball.  I love it.  The sad thing was the family next to us was complaining about their little guy not getting to play.  Those poor little first year players.

Even more exciting news, I made my moms caramel dumplings for the first time today and they were deliciously awesome (yep, i'm patting myself on the back again.  I like to do that).  Anyone want some?  Oh wait, this piggy ate them all.  That is why i'm wearing my sweats tonight (I'm looking smokin hot right now).  They were so worth it.  I may not agree with that in the morning but right now I am on a sugar high so I don't care what the scale says.  My lets all eat healthier kick will officially begin tomorrow.  Well, maybe next week.  I have a bunch of fresh peaches sitting in my kitchen (thank you wright's) and you can't have peaches and not make a peach pie. Happy eating to all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment