Tuesday, October 2, 2012

my wiggly butt on the wiggle car

Looked out the window the other night to see the boys having a demolition derby on their wiggle cars.  I decided to step in and show them who's boss.  As soon as I sat down Dax told me my butt was too big.  Thanks buddy, I hadn't noticed.  


Right now I am pondering why my butt is still larger than I would like it to be because every time I sit down to eat this is what happens:


They are like flies on a pile of.....well you know what.  I never seem to get a full meal to myself so you would think the pounds would just be melting away.  Not happening.  It's okay though, Nate likes me better thick.  Yep, he has actually said that to me before.  My self esteem is just shootin through the roof right now.  

and yes I am sitting on the stairs eating my bowl of cereal.  I figured my butt was too big for the kitchen chair so I had to resort to the stairs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment