Thursday, November 15, 2012

good old homework

So i'm the creepy neighbor lady that just sits and stares out her window.  You can usually find me there at about 2:45.  I'm not trying to be a creeper, although those driving by may think otherwise,  I am just anxiously awaiting the safe return of dilon and grifin from school.  Funny thing is in the morning I am anxiously watching the clock waiting for the time I can shoo them out the door to go to school.  The point to this is by the time 3:00 rolls around I am ready for them to be home.  Then we sit down to do homework and I wonder why I was waiting so anxiously.  This is pretty much what it looks like everyday


No, that is not homework that just fell off the counter.  That is what happens when Grif doesn't know the answer to something.  He decides to just throw everything around him (usually directly at me).  

Good times at the Wright house.  Who's jealous?


No comments:

Post a Comment