Sunday, November 11, 2012

I knew this post was coming.....round 4

It was bound to happen sooner or later.  It is dilon's turn now.  Well dilon and grif...again.  Grif has been throwing up and has had a fever on and off for two weeks.  When does it get to the point that I should really be concerned and take him back to the doc?  I hate going there.  I feel like we live there because we go at least once a week.  I'm being serious.  We have to go get Dilon's allergy shot once a week.  I feel like when we actually need to go because someone is sick that all the nurses think I am that mom.  You know, the mom who has her kid at the doc for every little thing.  I can't help it if my little ones get strep throat, or ear infections, or decide to put rocks down their ears too far for me to fetch out.

And why does the puking always happen in the middle of the night?  Is it just revenge on the kids part for when parents tell them "no" to something they want.  Okay, my mom won't let me play the wii so next time I have to throw up I'm going to do it at 2:32 a.m. and make sure I miss the toilet on purpose just so she has to disinfect the bathroom in the middle of the night. 

It's funny how kids are so different when they are sick too.  Grif just passes out on the couch like a dead fish, dax doesn't even act sick, and dilon has decided to whine and moan and cry loud enough to make sure everyone in the house (and on the block) can hear him.  He takes after his dad. 

Speaking of nate, that guy does not do throw up.  He won't go near it.  I had finally crawled back into bed at 6:30 this morning just as nate was getting up to go to church meetings.  Dilon came crawling up the stairs with a bowl of puke while nate was eating breakfast and he wouldn't even help the poor kid.  He told him to go in the bathroom and clean it out. So once again I got out of bed to help clean it up.  I can't harp on him too much though because we made a pact.  He hate's throw up, I hate public bathrooms.  So I have promised to clean up the throw up and he has promised to always take them to the bathroom.  I think I got the raw end of the deal on that one.  Oh well, if it prevents me from having to take them into a germ infested public restroom it's worth it.


**how many times do you think I have said throw up/puke in the last few posts?  Probably enough times that if I actually had anybody reading this blog they have probably stopped by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment