Sunday, February 3, 2013

I love phil....at least this year

It's a darn good thing that large rodent didn't see his shadow yesterday. I am so ready for this pile of white stuff to be off my lawn. 



 There are 2 things wrong with this picture.  1-  I should probably be concerned that nate is trying to bury my kids in a pile of snow.  But instead I just take pictures.  2-  How freakin lazy are we that we used a tractor to move it instead of shoveling it?  After several attempts of keeping the driveway clear, realizing I had muscles that I never had in places I didn't know existed, a broken shovel, and hearing nate cuss 100 times about not having a snow blower, I figured I would shut my mouth and just let him use the tractor.  See, after 11 years of marriage I am learning that some things aren't worth arguing over.  Even though by the time he went and got the tractor and got home we could have had everything shoveled..............twice. 



 I can't take many more footballs to the head because the kids insist on playing it in the house since they can't play outside.  So thank you Punxsutawney Phil for giving us hope that Spring will be here sooner than later.  Phyllis will have to give you a big old kiss from me.  In case you are wondering, Phyllis is his wife.  No I did not just make that up.  She's legit.  I read it off of wikipedia and everyone knows that everything on wiki is real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment