Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day and other random stuff

I've never been a fan of Valentine's Day.  Super big waste of money if you ask me.  Nate doing the dishes or taking care of the kids tells me I love you way more than chocolate and flowers.  I'm not much of a girly girl.  Last night we spent Valentine's Day home with the boys and had our own romantic, candlelight dinner.  Okay romantic is not the word to use there but we did do candlelight and the boys thought it was super awesome that we got to have fire at the table.  I'm pretty sure they all tried to burn their pizza over the flame.  Future pyro's?  By the way, thanks grandma taco and moe for the pizza.  
That's about as fancy as we get at this house but it works for us.

In other awesome news Nate got a letter yesterday saying he made the Dean's List last semester.  Whoop whoop.  My man kick's butt.  Who says hard work doesn't pay off?

I have one more awesome piece of news (this is me being sarcastic just so you know).  I took the boys to the dentist this week.  We found out that all 3 of the older ones are going to need braces. I am super excited about that.  We should have started saving about 10 years ago.  By the looks of this next picture I am going to say that number 4 is going to need them as well.  His little bucky's are so cute right now though.  I love his smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment