Thursday, February 28, 2013

Isn't it ironic?

Today was the awards assembly at school.  I got a note saying that grif would be receiving one (go grif!).  As difficult as it is to sit there and wrestle a 3 year old and a 1 year old I can't not go.  When dilon gets awards he stands on the stage turning bright red while me and the boys wave (how could he possibly be embarrassed of me?).  When grif gets on stage he puffs out his chest and waves as big as he can.  I love that he is so proud of himself.....he should be.

He was given an award that says "Grifin is a kind and helpful boy.  He is always cooperative and easy to work with".

After we got home he was mad because he got grounded from all electronics for throwing a serious screaming, hitting, kicking fit in the school parking lot.  That was fun.  Anyway, I asked him to hold his award so I could get a picture.  This is what I got.  



Anyone else see the irony in the picture and what the award was given for ("He is always cooperative and easy to work with")?

No comments:

Post a Comment