Friday, May 24, 2013

Don't mind me

Don't mind me.  This post is just for me to vent....again.  I seem to do that on here a lot but once I write down what is bothering me I feel so much better.  
Nate's school advisor wanted to meet with him today to get everything ready for him to graduate next semester (woohoo!!!).  He has 3 class this summer then 3 in the fall then bingo bango boom--we're finally done.  Turns out one of the classes he registered for this summer is considered a repeat of one he has already taken even though it's a different class.  That would have been super nice to know.  So she said withdraw from the class since it's not needed and just take a different one next semester.  Okay fine, 4 classes instead of 3 he can handle that...he's been doing it for 4 years already.  Then she quickly slipped in that it is too late for a refund.  What?!  Why?!  It's not like these online classes are cheap.  Several hundred dollars down the drain.  That may be pocket change for some but for us it is big bucks.  Oh well, it's just money.  Who needs it anyway?  

At least these two are making me smile today.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment