Monday, August 10, 2015

Scott Wright Reunion 2015

So now that the oven is clean and I'm eating Eggo's for the second time today (I gave up on the Totino's) I'm ready to blog about the Scott Wright Reunion we just had.  If you are completely confused read my previous post and you will be all caught up.

We spent 4 fun-filled days at Cub River with 34 Wright's under one roof.  One very dirty roof.  I'll get to that in a minute.

I am awesome as always and forgot my camera.  Again.  I really need to start leaving it in my purse at all times.  I did manage to take 2 whole pictures with my phone and Cassie was nice enough to send me 2 she took of my kids so this post won't be completely photo free. 

Since we had the whole famdamily there we took the opportunity to wrangle the grand kids together with Grandpa and Grandma Squeaker
 
Great picture, right?  
But what's going on behind the picture is so much better 

How many adults does it take to get 14 little boys to smile?

It's a good thing the company was awesome because the cabin/lodge thing we stayed at was not.  It was slightly outdated and I didn't dare take off my shoes or sit on the toilet seat for fear of what I might catch.  But hey, what's a vacation without a little adventure.  

The kids didn't seem to care about the cleanliness of the place (or lack thereof) and they loved the pool.  I also loved the pool because I didn't have to get in it.  
 I'm pretty sure Grif is already cooler than I will ever be.  This kid cracks me up.

Well, like I mentioned earlier, this is all I've got as far as photo's go.  But trust me, we had a great time. Lots of laughter.  Lots of food.  Lots of love.  I am super blessed with my in-laws. 
Thanks for getting us all together Karissa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment