Monday, February 27, 2012

Just another manic Monday

It has already been a super craptastic Monday morning. I got very little sleep last night and when I was sleeping I was dreaming that I was doing Pilates. It is so not cool to be exercising and not burning the calories--but on a brighter note, I could actually do some of the moves I can't really do. Cocoa was spilled all over the kitchen floor this morning which is extra fun that it happened right after I mopped. Grif and Dax got in a fist fight before 7:30 had rolled around. There are piles of laundry to do and a house to clean. Nate found out that he may have to have surgery on his foot, the doc found an extra bone in there (weirdo). My list is like the Energizer bunny, it just keeps going and going and going. I decided I needed to sit down, take a deep breath and remember how great life is. I have a warm bed to sleep in, 4(wow, I still can't get used to that) healthy kids, plenty of food to eat (and spill), lots of clothes to wash and a house to clean. I may complain that my kids drive me nuts but I am so fortunate to be able to stay home with them so they can drive me nuts.

**It's not like my day could be too terrible when this is who I get to spend it with**
(i'm sure the only reason they are smiling is because they are up to something)

1 comment:

  1. Mel you are amazing! That sucks about Nate though! Let me know if you want your kids to ditch school and come hang with their favorite aunt! ;)

    ReplyDelete