Friday, February 24, 2012

My man is the man

Nate is great! (too cheesy?) Seriously though, he is awesome. There are not many things this guy will say no to. His plate is always full, 50+ hours a week at work, 12 credit hours in school (plus a tutor for that darn math), church callings, family stuff etc. etc. and now he is trying to finish our downstairs bathroom for the boys. He is such a great handy man. I married a real man, not one of those pretty boys who are afraid of getting dirt on their manicured hands (okay maybe I shouldn't really mock that because Nate has had a mani before--thanks Cassie!).



But I love that he isn't afraid to get down and dirty. Isn't afraid to work his keister off. I sure did get lucky with this big, burly bear of a man. Now if I could just get him to do the dishes.


**thanks to those who have helped him with the bathroom so far. It is greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. mel, i love that you have a blog now! :)

    we were just talking about this the other day- nate is really, such a great guy! so much more kind, helpful, and sincere than either of us:) oh, and handy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is pretty great but I think he's the lucky one to have found such an amazing woman to be his wife! I think you're pretty great Mel! And you gave me 4 handsome nephews that I love so much! And anytime needs a manicure....I'm there! :)

    ReplyDelete