Wednesday, February 22, 2012

There could be a creeper

I'm a little crazy. I know that. In fact I am fine with that. I have these strange obsessions that I can't get over. Nothing makes me more happy than when one of my kiddos have the same obsession. I went to check on Dilon last night after he went to bed. As soon as I walked in his room he sat straight up and said: "please mom close the closet door!" It was barely cracked. So I asked him: "why, are you scared?" He sure was and why shouldn't he be? There could be a creeper in there watching him sleep (see, I'm crazy). It can happen though. I've seen it on Criminal Minds. I'm not quite sure if I hate it because there could be a creeper or because I can't stand to have doors, or drawers for that matter, partially open. Just ask Nate, I nag him constantly about shutting his closet (all the way). You would think after almost 11 years he would remember. Pretty sure he does it because he thinks it's funny to drive me nuts. One of these days there will probably be a creeper in my closet and I will FINALLY be able to say I told you so!

1 comment:

  1. That is SOOOOOO silly! Everyone knows that "Creepers" come from under the bed!

    ReplyDelete