Friday, February 17, 2012

Me a stalker?

Okay I admit it, I am a self proclaimed blog stalker. I can't help it, I am a nosey person. No not nosey, just inquisitive. I like to know what other people are doing. I really like to hunt down people from the past on the internet then see what they are up to. Every once in a while I get lucky and find someone. That usually reaffirms why those people are in the past. The point to all of this is that I love looking at other peoples blogs and it made me want to do my own. I am definitely not the most computer savvy person. In fact I tried starting this blog the other day and it was not cooperating with me. I almost gave up and probably should have because this sure can be time consuming (it could be worse, I could start pinterest). My poor kiddos have been somewhat neglected--but don't you worry, I put some bread and water out. They will be just fine. Sesame Street is considered a babysitter, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment