Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sweet Innocence

I was watching TV with Dilon last night when a Carls Jr. commercial came on. We all know how great those are. A scantily clad woman in a very provocative pose eating a hamburger. Dilon (who is 8) sat there staring for a minute then finally says "mom, that hamburger looks disgusting". I thought for sure when he said mom something else was going to come out of his mouth and I was going to have to have a "talk" with him. Thank heavens for his sweet, innocent mind. Please oh please stay sweet and innocent forever. I love the little person he is. I love that he wants to try everything and play every sport he can. Thanks for being you dil pickle.
















These pictures were taken 4 years apart so some things never change. Maybe that means he really will stay innocent forever (wishful thinking?)
and why is he always wearing boots with shorts? I don't know, maybe Nate could answer that question.





See
! Boots with shorts. I just don't get it.


Basketball

Mutton Bustin

Soccer

Golf

For some reason I have no pics of him wrestling, doing karate or playing tennis.
This year he wants to sign up for football. He is so little for his age I am afraid he is going to get hurt. But I guess if he wants to do it then how can I say no.

This post makes me look like I favor Dilon. I swear I don't. All of my kiddos are my favorites. I just can't get Grif to play anything. One of these years he will stop being so stubborn. I mean look at me, I totally grew out of it.








No comments:

Post a Comment