Tuesday, February 21, 2012

No vegetables?...............YES!!!!!!!!!!!!


What makes a day good? Clean house, payday, no fighting kids, the list could go on and on and on. I found out the other night that a good day to a 6 year old means no veggies for dinner. I have never seen Grif more excited than when he sat down to eat dinner the other night and saw there were no veggies (hey, don't judge me!). I thought his eyes would pop out of his head as he yelled "no vegetables? YES!!!" I don't know what I am going to do with this kid. If I survive raising him it will be a miracle. Okay, that may sound a bit harsh but let me give you a little glimpse into the world of gus gus (aka grif). The kid has screamed loud enough to crack glass. He was screaming so loud in sacrament once that the speaker had to stop speaking. I was trying to take the little stinker out but he crawled under the bench where we couldn't reach him. He has hit his head so hard on the wall (on purpose) that he knocked himself out--more than once! He has thrown poop at me. Gross, I know. I was there. Good times people, good times. He has punched little brothers square in the nose and thrown numerous objects at anyone in sight. He has also put his arm around my shoulder and told me it will be okay when I was having a bad day. He holds my hand when he sits by me. He will walk into a room dressed in his suit, give his best smile and say "Hellllooo ladies!" There truly is not another grif on the planet. Love that kid!

1 comment:

  1. Good ole Gus! Sure love that boy! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete