Friday, May 4, 2012

Finito.............finally!

It's finally done.  Hallelujah.  I'm pretty sure I heard angels singing when we finally finished the bathroom last night.  Okay, so we still have to put knobs on the cabinet doors but that doesn't really count.  The boys are using it and peeing on their own toilet now instead of mine.  Happy day!  I have a couple pictures to post but I am WARNING you right now this may not be suitable for all viewers.  Really it is probably only suitable for my viewing but I don't care.  I am going to give you a little glimpse of what I have been looking at the past several weeks.  Well really the past 11 years.  I have just been seeing it a lot more lately.

Seriously, I have warned you.





It's not too late to stop scrolling.







Last chance, don't yell at me when you see something you don't want to.







Yep, that's my man.  Working away with his butt ALWAYS hanging out.  Back off ladies, he's all mine.  Seriously though, he has worked really hard on this and I am so grateful.  It looks pretty good for amateurs.  There are a couple of things that I need to stop obsessing over.  I was pointing things out the other night that needed to be fixed and noticed a small gap in the door frame.  I said to nate we need to fill that in with something.  He turned to me and said "we will fill it with our love!"  I guess that's his way of saying he is done working on it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment