Tuesday, May 1, 2012

He just makes my heart happy

I LOVE spending my days with this little man.  His face just makes me happy.  He may not be loving spending his days with me.  I totally watched him fall down the stairs today.  I tried to stop him and couldn't so I just stood there and watched like it was in slow motion, screaming loud enough i'm sure the neighbors thought I was being murdered (which by the way, nobody came to help me.  RUDE!).  Anyway, poor kid needs a better mom.  I can't get much of anything accomplished now that he is crawling.  But I wouldn't trade it for anything.  Seven months ago I was sitting with him in the hospital, today he is home, healthy and most of the time happy--except when he is falling down the stairs, or off my bed ( I know. I suck).  Right now he is sleeping and I totally want to just go in there and kiss his little cheeks off.  LOVE him.





Don't worry,  this is not him passed out from hitting his head on every other stair.  He was just plum tuckered out so he decided to zonk right in the middle of the floor.  **still wish I knew how to rotate pictures on here.  amanda, I need you.

1 comment:

  1. He's too little to be crawling! Cute little stink! Don't feel bad about letting him fall...we all have those bad mom moments. He's so stinkin cute though! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete