Saturday, May 26, 2012

Life lately

Baylor finally got his little teeth to pop through his gums.  Maybe now he will start using his binky the way it is supposed to be used.

 Dax loves cruising in his buzz lightyear car.  Thank you grandma squeaker Santa Claus.


Best part of my day lately is when I am getting attacked with kisses from this little man.

I have become super awesome at multitasking (yes I am patting myself on the back).  Bay is getting a bath while I make dinner.  Don't worry I was watching him.  Mostly I didn't have a choice.  He decided to spit his dinner all over the place while I was cooking.  I had to resort to a bath in the sink.  I'm pretty sure he was okay with that.

Again I am having a not so great mother moment because all of my pictures lately are of Baylor and Dax.  I swear I don't neglect Dilon and Grifin.  They are just at school or no where to be found when I want to take a picture.  Only 2 and 1/2 more days of school for them then I am sure they will be under my feet constantly.  I have to mentally prepare for summer break this year.  What am I going to do with 4 kids all day long?  I hate swimming so cross that off the list.  The park gets old.  They are not just going to sit around and play the computer or wii all day.  Maybe I should have started thinking about stuff to do long before now.  Last summer I actually made them do homework.  I know I know, it is summer break.  They are supposed to have a break.  All I do is make them read a little and work on a few things they struggled with during the school year.  I don't actually make them sit down for hours at a time and do real work.  It's really not that bad.  It only takes a few minutes each day.  Plus it gives them something to do.  Why am I on here trying to convince myself it is okay to make them read during the summer?  

Dilon and Grif are getting awards at the assembly on Wednesday.  Hopefully I will be on the ball and remember to actually take the camera.  Then I can post some pictures of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment