Friday, May 4, 2012

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Grif!!!

Happy Happy Birthday Grifin -my middle name is gus gus not scott and I will scream until you agree with me- Wright!  Seven years ago we welcomed the feistiest kid I have ever met into the world.  One day short of a 5-5-05 b-day.  However, if he had waited one more day he wouldn't be here.  The cord was so tightly wrapped around his neck the doc said we were lucky we delivered when we did.  I got started 10 days early because of a kidney stone that was giving me some issues.  Who knew you could be grateful for kidney stones?  I don't know what I would do without this kid.  He keeps me on my toes.  I love you gus.  Happy Birthday!



I'm not quite sure boxing gloves were the best idea for him.  Maybe it will help with some of his aggression.  The question is, who wants to be on the other side of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment