Monday, May 21, 2012

Life's good...........even when you're down



Nate had foot surgery last Thursday.  I have been dreading it.  Yep, that's right, I wasn't the one having surgery but I was the one dreading it.  I'm super sweet aren't I?  My biggest concern was that I would pass out at the hospital.  I don't do well with stitches, blood, broken things, hospital gowns, anything that has to do with someone being hurt.  They came in before his surgery and told him that they would knock him out for a couple of minutes to do a local anesthesia then they were going to wake him up.  He was awake during his surgery.  I guarantee you I would have passed out instantly if that was me they were going to do that too.  It just seems like cruel and unusual punishment if you ask me.  Nate didn't seem to care much.  It feels like I have 5 kiddos now instead of four.  Poor Nate can't do much of anything on his own.  Now he gets to hobble around on crutches for the next 6 weeks.  We are both super excited about that.  Oh well, life is good.



Baylor is enjoying the down time with dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment